Monday, December 27, 2010

12 days of Christmas ATC's

well here are the rest of the ATC's to go with a partridge in a pear tree to make up the 12 days of Christmas.. the stamps I used are a set from Penny Black, I coloured them with my Prisma colour pencils, used Tim Holtz barn door distress ink , some cheap playing cards and pieces of card.I cut the ovals using Spellbinders oval Nestabilities.

Two Turtle Doves
3 French Hens

4 calling Birds

5 Golden Rings

6 Geese-a-laying

7 Swans-a-swimming
8 maids-a-milking

9 Ladies dancing
10 Lords-a-leaping

11 Pipers piping

12 Drummers Drumming

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Lorraine! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are great Lorraine - what a novel idea to use playing cards for backings. :) I think your blog is wonderful. Sorry to say I am months behind on mine :(

    ReplyDelete