Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just playing around..

I was playing around with some Tim Holtz distress inks, a flower punch, spellbinder dies, heartfelt creations die, a cuttlebug embossing folder and came up with this card,,  to make the card I punched some flowers out of some card off cuts , I used the off-cuts as a stencil to sponge flowers onto a piece of cardstock which I then used an embossing folder on, then sponged on some distress ink..I layered this onto some green cardstock and added some ribbon to the bottom, using d/s stick foam I added this to my card, I then added a butterfly to one corner. I used the same distress inks I sponged the flowers on the background on the flower die cuts and adhered them to my card with glue dots, then added adhesive pearls to the flower , I then added the sentiment..hope ya like it..I am entering this card into..
Day 225 - Stencil It on 365 cards

No comments:

Post a Comment