Saturday, September 28, 2013

Christmas Cracker card plus template

Hi all I was inspired by Jak Heath's Christmas Cracker card and decided to have a play and try and make my own card template this is my first attempt.. hope you all like it.. I used La Pashe's The Christmas Box cd for the Image..



for those who want to know how I made the card

first I cut a piece of card 20cm x 20cm

I then folded it in half  so it was 20cm x 10cm

I then marked along the top edge and bottom edge at 4, 5, 6, 14, 15 and 16cm. I drew a line from top to bottom from the 5cm and 15cm markings, I then marked 2cm from the top edge and 2cm from the bottom edge. I then drew lines from the 4cm line to the mark 2cm from the edge and one from the 6cm mark to make a triangle and repeated with all other markings as shown in pic


I then cut out the triangles

I repeated this whole process with a piece of 20 x10cm piece of card



then I cut the piece in half as shown



No comments:

Post a Comment