Sunday, July 3, 2016

Playing with Magenta Nuance

I have been playing with my Magenta Nuance and stencils...
after getting my backgrounds the colour I wanted with my Nuance and allowing them to dry
  I used stencils, Transparent texture paste and glitter on the following backgrounds, it's hard to see the rainbow glitter on the first 2 pics.. it looks way better in real life




On the next 2 I used stencils and Faber castell glass bead glitter gel...



On the next one before I added the Nuance I got a stencil and used a white crayon to form a resist... than added the Nuance and water.. I thought it wasn't bad for a first attempt..


1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice backgrounds ! You should post your beautiful arts works on the Magenta's Style - Passion Studio Facebook page . If your not a member all ready ask to be one .....that way you can share it with more Magenta's friends ! Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete