Sunday, September 4, 2016

The Raiders green Viking Beard Invasion continues

This is one of my beards on tv







I have now finished the 20th and 21st beards of the Invasion



In the pattern these beards are attached to hat with buttons.. so on both sides there are buttonhole tabs..



My Brother wanted to be to wear it with any hat, so I came up with the idea of twisted ties that could be attached to the buttonholes



you just fold them in half and thread through the buttonhole


Then pull the ends through the loop you made


and pull tight....


Do the same to both sides..


Then when tying just make sure the ties go over you ears like when wearing glasses and your ears will ensure the beard doesn't slip when tied...

2 comments:

  1. How do I get my hands on 1 or 3 of these? ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go to raiders buy sell swap on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/840455266100220/

      Delete