Saturday, March 31, 2018

Playing with Tim Holtz Distress resist spray

I have been having a lot of fun playing with Tim Holtz's Distress resist spray... these are some of the backgrounds I am working on and a couple of cards I made.. I have more pieces of card that I have used the spray on waiting for me to work on them..


On this one I used a craft card tag with the Distress resist spray and a stencil, then I used oxides added with mini blending tool




































On this one I used a craft card tag with the Distress resist spray and oxides added with mini blending tool































for this one I used distress tags and resist spray with Dylusions

On this one I used distress tags with resist spray which I silver embossed then used distress ink sprays

On this tag I used the spray through a Tim Holtz stencil then used oxides with a mine blending tool



On this craft tag I used the spray and embossed it with Frantage shabby pink embossing enamel and oxide inks with mini blending tool

On this white card I used the spray with a Dylusions stencil and Distress ink sprays


I used white card for this one and gold embossed the spray and used oxide inks


for the next 2 I used black card and embossed the spray with clear sparkle embossing powder..
for the first one I used oxide inks and a mini blending tool

On this one I have done anything yet besides the embossing


On this tag I sprayed through a Darkroom Door stencil and used Dylusions shimmer sprays and wiped with a baby wipe

for this one I just sprayed through a stencil , then used oxide inks

 for these ones I sprayed through Darkroom Door stencils onto gloss then used Kaleidacolor ink pads





for this one I used white gloss to spray onto,put oxide ink onto a craft mat spritzed and layers onto the card then used micro glaze / distress glaze on the card

on this card I used A Darkroom Door stencil, I gold embossed the spray and used oxide inks




No comments:

Post a Comment