Monday, May 28, 2018

I Love Embossing Folders 11


For these cards I cut a piece of white card slightly larger than the largest Spellbinders Labels die I wanted to use, then I ran the piece through my Xyron. I used a Spellbinders square die to cut out offcuts of patterned Christmas paper, then used my Label die to cut the piece. I then place the piece into a Crafter's Companion embossing folder to emboss it, Antique Gold rub and Buff was then used to highlight the embossing. I traced around the labels die onto another piece of card and cut it out to have a mat and adhered it to the embossed piece. Next a piece of ribbon was tied around the piece, then the piece was attached to the card base. I used a Marianne design Poinsettia die and stamp set for the flower and I think a Poppy Craft merry Christmas die, I also inked around the edges of the flower and leaves.




No comments:

Post a Comment