Sunday, November 20, 2016

21st Birthday slide and spin card..

My friend Jacqui asked me to make a 21st card for a male relative of hers... As I had just received my Di-Namics circle spinner channel   dies, I just had to play with them... this is the card I made...






to make this card I used
Ranger Jet Black Archival ink
Versa color Pigment ink Turquoise 20, Royal Blue 18, and Canary 11
Die Namics Circle Spinner channels 
                    Surf and Turf dies (for the small circle dies to use with the discs)
My Favorite Things slide and spin discs
Freebie stitched balloon die
Freebie No's die and balloon, Happy Birthday and st stamps from a freebie set
Poppycraft Stitched nested Hexagon dies
Lawn Fawn Toboggan together stamp set, (for the string on the die cut balloons)
                     Trim the tree stamp set ( for the small star I used)

Unknown alphabet and no's stamp set ( for the 21 on die cut balloons)
Black glitter card ( for the die cut 21)
d/s tape and d/s foam tape
Ranger multi medium matt
yellow, blue, white and Turquoise card
I also used white tape to make masks.. I don't know what it is called I have a roll of it

No comments:

Post a Comment