Saturday, January 28, 2017

Baby Shower card for a girl...



My friend Jacqui asked me to make a baby shower card for a little girl and I really wanted to use the new interactive Birthday cake die I had gotten from Die-Namics, but couldn't figure out how to use it to get the effect I wanted.


then I watched another You Tube tutorial by Jennifer McGuire using these dies... and my problem was solved



to make this card I used

Die-Namics dies - Interactive Birthday Cake
                           - Surf and Turf
Poppy Crafts - 3 Heart Balloon die
Spellbinders - Curved Rectangles
Quickuts - Spring alphabet set
Tim Holtz distress inks - Picked Raspberry and Spun sugar
Darkroom Door stamp set - all occasions
CeeDee's - baby stamp set
Liquid Pearls - white opal
white glitter paper
various pieces of card from my stash
d/s tape and d/s foam tape
xyron 150 and 510
3-D decoupage of baby bear
silicone
Ranger multi-medium matt glue
My favourite things slider element
Ranger mini ink blending tool
water spritzer





No comments:

Post a Comment