Saturday, February 8, 2014

La Pashe Brickies card

I made this card for my Friend Jacinta's Husband's Birthday.
I am entering this card into:
Winter wonderlands: no stamping allowed challenge
Crafty Carmakers: this is a man's world change
Anyone for Anya: February odd card challenge





To make this card I used:
La Pashe Something For Everyone cd. You can also buy the Brickies decoupage as a sheet or a download
the brick paper is also from the La Pashe Something For Everyone cd.
Blue peeloff line stickes
white card
white paper
photo paper
d/s foam tape
hammer and saw charms
silicone

9 comments:

  1. a great take on our no stamping allowed at the Winter Wonderland, thanks for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no builders bum!!! Fabulous masculine card. Love the humour of the image and the clever brickwork background

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun image for the guys.
    Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland 'No Stamping' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image. Love the twisted easel design. Thanks for joining I with my challenge at CCM&M. Cxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. It looks like you have put a lot of work into it.

    Thanks for playing at Anyone for Anya? this month.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha, this one made me smile. Love your design, a great man's card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, fun card, great design as well. Thank you for joining us at CCM&M this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous design!! Thank you for joining the Anyone For Anya challenge.

    Nelly ( AFA DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I work in construction as a site manager and I absolutely love love love your card!!! Thank you so much for sharing at AFA :D

    ReplyDelete