Tuesday, February 4, 2014

La Pashe Seasonal Scrolls - Snowy Owl

I made these 2 cards using La Pashe Seasonal Scrolls - Snowy owl.



To make this card I used:
La Pashe Seasonal Scrolls - Snowy Owl, this sheet can also be bought as a download
Graphic45 Christmas Emporium paper pad
gold peeloff line sticker
silicone
cream card


 

I am entering this card into the Weekly Christmas card Challenge #10 - Tags

To make this card I used:
La Pashe Seasonal Scrolls - Snowy Owl, this sheet can also be bought as a download
Graphic45 Christmas Emporium paper pad
gold peeloff line stickers
silicone
cream card
gold ribbon
gold thread
Tim Holtz Distress ink - Tea Dye

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like how you put this all together. The colors, the accents, etc. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.
    -Heather G

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is beautiful and I love the touches of gold! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete