Sunday, February 2, 2014

Playing with Digi stamps

Well today I decided to give digi stamps another go.. my first attempt was so-so,,, so I didn't do another.. But today I decided I was gonna try again, so I made this Kitten card.
I decided to add this card into Digi days challenge on Winter wonderland blog



to make this card I used:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Eyelet squares s4-305
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Large Squares s4-126
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic small Squares s4-128
Justinklined Knitting Kitty which I got from the Best of Justinklined 2012 cd
red, white and Blue card
red and blue thread
d/s foam squares
Prismacolor pencils


1 comment:

  1. great digi choice and a lovely card thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete