some of the things I did didn't photograph very well but I'll try show as best I can..
On these ones I used embossing folders then somewhite glue over themto give a glossy texture
the next one was dry embossed in an embossing folder, but I didn't seal it with any glue so it has a matt finish
I used an embossing folder on the next 4 too, then I swiped them with a versamark ink pad, (you need to make sure you do this gently so only to get ink on the raised parts, you can brush off the powder with a paintbrush if it gets in the wrongs spots, although I didn't mind a little bit here and there as it added to the distressed look) I used clear embossing powder and heat set it, the first 3 cards I then used a mini ink blending tool and Brilliance Graphite black pigment ink, it easily wipes off the embossing, the 4th card I left with just the clear embossing
The next 3 I stamped with stazon black ink..
then I started playing with stencils..
for this one I used a mini ink blending tool with Brilliance Graphite black and a Tim Holts stencil
for the next two I used the Tim Holtz stencil again for one and a TCW stencil for the other with Ranger texture paste transparent gloss.. I hope you can see this, they look way better in real life..
For the next two I once again used stencils, One from Tim Holtz and one from TCW, but this time I used Jo Sonja's texture paste
Lastly I used Jo Sonja's Crackle medium for the last 2 and some Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink applied with a mini ink blending tool.. these are hard to see though
I had a lot of fun playing with these... next I'll make some cards.. I will put them on my blog when finished..