Sunday, February 12, 2017

Box of cards....

I went to Riot Art last week and I bought this  box of cards... amongst other things.. there are 60 cards with envelopes and it only cost me $19.99


I have seen a lot of You Tube videos where they make lot's of cards from boxes of cards.. so I decided I wanted to have a go.. except I didn't do it in an hour.. that would be to much pressure... I played all day whilst also cutting out 6 sets of stamps...

these are the 6 different patterns in the pack.. I also decided I wanted to use ATC's as the main feature on each card.. I used to trade them, but no longer do so and I have thousands, so instead of throwing them out I decided to recycle them and let others enjoy these small pieces of art. So far I have made 12 cards... I will make some more tomorrow..













3 comments: