Thursday, February 9, 2017

More Steam Punk cards

I am having a lot of fun making these male Birthday cards....I made all these yesterday and I have another started...


Supplies I used to make these cards (although everything wasn't used on all cards)
Darkroom Door Steam Punk collage stamp
Kaiser Craft Cogs die and stamp set
Spellbinders Sprightly sprockets
Collections cardboard owl (which I coloured with paint and ink)
wooden embellishments from Kaiser Kraft ( some I painted or inked, others I left natural)
Darkroom Door Happy Birthday stamp set and All occasions stamp set
unknown Owl stamp set
stitched circle die
Stazon ink pad - Rusty brown
Memento Ink Pads - Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Tim Holtz Distress ink pads - Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo and peeled Paint
Versamark ink pad
Mini ink blending tools
Stampendous Gear stencil
Ranger texture paste (coloured with black paint)
black paint
 Twine
Kaiser Kraft Paper pad
12x 12 sheet of paper from Scenic Route paper
Stampendous Frantage Aged Copper embossing enamel
clear embossing powder
 whit and cream card
 coloured card off cuts
Cuttlebug postage stamp die
Die-Namics stitched sentiment strips die
piece of card which I did paint and PVA crackle effect on











No comments:

Post a Comment